Monthly Market Reports
Monthly insights into economic, finance and trade issues affecting global demand for wool, and what this means for the Australian wool industry.
There are no items in your cart.
The Yarn is AWI’s podcast.
In addition to our regular communications such as the quarterly Beyond the Bale magazine, monthly e-newsletter, regular social media and media releases, The Yarn is a fortnightly audio report from across the wool research, development and marketing body.
Designed to be listened to on a smartphone for people on the go, The Yarn is put together essentially to report to those who AWI principally works for: Australian woolgrowers.
With staff and networks around Australia and offices in various locations around the world, AWI reports from across its broad scope: from the paddocks and shearing sheds on Australian farms to wool processing facilities, design studios and catwalks in the main consumer markets around the world.
If you have a question you would like to raise as part of the AWI podcast please email AWI Communications Manager Marius Cuming: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the podcast by either clicking the episodes below,
or viewing in the iTunes store here.
- Megan Rogers explains the game-changing lifetime ewe app .. now with iCloud.
- Tom Tourle: a young woolgrowers perspective on opportunity.
- Why classic Italian style is big in Beijing.
- Pitti Uomo in Italy: Australian wool shines and shows the way.
- A wireless farm: monitor stock and water and so cheaply.
- Educating the next wool processing specialists in China: how?
- Travel the world and follow your wool passion with Nuffield: Tim Gubbins and Merino lamb survival.
- Woolworkers run the ruler over AWI.
- AWI CEO talks next step for the Wool Exchange Portal.
- Japanese wool processing giant Itochu speaks about the huge opportunity and the threat to Merino lambs wool.
- A UK Merino producer ..what?
- AFL Legend Kevin Sheedy speaks with The Yarn about the country, but can he shear?
- Is the current wool market sustainable? Let’s hear what the experts say.
- What are market analysts saying about when to sell and when to lock in?
- The next generation of woolgrowers, what excites them about wool and sheep?